Treasonable Sermon of Brigham Young - 1862
1) Brigham Young did not believe in the separation of church and state in violation of the Constitution of the United States.
2) The State of Illinois gave Joseph Smith a special charter for the city of Nauvoo where he was able to establish himself as a dictator.
3) The financial blessings only came to church leadership via a tithing tax on the Mormon multitudes.
4) States were granted rights to pass laws for domestic tranquility.
5) Brigham Young made a false statement as the Constitution of the United States gives Congress the right to govern territories.
6) Brigham Young considered non-Mormons as enemies of the truth.
7) Brigham Young made a false prophecy as the Mormons had to get rid polygamy or risk losing all church assets to the United States in 1890.
8) The valleys of Utah were a death trap for non-Mormons.
9) Brigham Young advocated fighting and killing non-Mormons who were called enemies of the LDS church.
10) Brigham Young would have his dupes die defending polygamy and other LDS blasphemies.
11) Joseph Smith and Sidney Rigdon called down curses upon non-Mormons and were accordingly driven out of Ohio, Missouri, and Illinois.
12) Brigham Young became rich as President of the LDS church and was not about to leave it.
13) Mormons were notorious for criminal acts everywhere they were a majority during the 19th century.
14) Brigham Young wanted all non-Mormons to leave Utah and considered Congress as the Government of the Devil.
15) Brigham Young was in violation of the Constitution of the United States of America by combining his LDS church and government.
16) Brigham Young wanted all matters of justice to be handled by LDS church leaders in violation of the Congress of the United States.
17) Bribery and injustice was common with most LDS church leaders resulting in numerous criminals going unpunished in 19th century Utah.
18) Brigham Young made a correct statement about the destination of Mormons being hell.
WORD FAITH INDEX
CATHOLIC CHURCH INDEX